Thursday, May 7, 2009

wow... i had never swallowed b4 le for the passed 30+yrs
now for these 2-3yrs even worse... no proper discharge
hopefully my chance will come soon
last nite, for the 1st time i tried yr toy
was hot late at nite
checking on mails, saw the ding dong make me hot
had not been doing anything since my last cam with u
too bz
n b4 my mens, i'm usually hotter than anytime so can't wait n tried it
it was good
the feeling was so good
i was so excited and cum twice
it was late think about 1.30am tat time
so nice but still the real 1 is better with the touch n the cares
never tot can feel so good with the toy
the size suits me
just not long enough
is yrs longer?
i'll b going to survey on the tai chi spots tmrow morning
then i'll do my tea promotion n sampling around those area
how's teeth now?
n the tea picking?
anymore tea picking?
how'syr new website going on?
i'm learning the dreamweaver now from the tutorial clips
i went to the shop to make my flyer copies but the stupid malay lady make it wrong for me the 1st time
then the 2nd time she cut it crooked for me
so wasting my time waiting there for 1 hr
and i have to go back to collect tmrow
so angry
hmmm.....how nice if i can have some1 to hold, to lean on now with a gentle cares, some whispers and some intoxicated kisses...
well good nite
wish every1 in the world will have their sweet dream and all their dreams come true
wish u have a good sleep, sweet dreams and wish u have all yr dreams come true
good nite to u
n good nite to me too
without me realising it, i'm actually writing my diary here
hahaha.....
good nite

No comments: